Daily Dose of Inspiration

Monday, March 5, 2012

A formal living room space not so formal


Our family is moving in a month.  We are still going to be in the same area just moving into a larger home and better home.  We are renters at this time and let me tell you renting sucks.  Finding a home that you want to love and make yours is hard when you have limitations and a limited budget. But I am so glad that I can finally say that we have found a lovely home for us to live in, hopefully long term.  Here is where I need help from you.  We now have a formal living area.  Who uses those anymore??? I need other ideas on how to use the space. I will post pics of the space soon.  It's going to be tough because it's the first room you see when you walk through the front door.  There are no walls or doors to close it off and it extends into a formal dining space.  It's huge with high ceilings and lots of blank walls.  HELP

I have posted these pics that I have found on possible ideas.  I am thinking lounge, den, library, family friendly and functional without breaking the bank. 

 
I apologize but I don't have the sources for the other two rooms.  If you know where I can get the source please share.  Thank you

No comments: