Sunday, August 21, 2011
Friend Friday: Dreams
It's Friend Friday @ Modly Chic and I just loved the topic about dreams. The ones that make your your heart wanna dance and smile. Your true inspirations and wishes. Here are the questions that she came up with. It was so much fun to read other entries.
1. Fess up – if you could do anything professionally what would it be? I wish I could be a professional dancer. I took dance years ago as a child and after HS I moved onto life. I never took it seriously but I miss it and wish I continued with it through out my life. I guess that's why I am now going to get my Pilates Cert. I love the long lean and strong muscles that you get with Pilates and it is the dancers exercise of choice to maintain that physique.
2. What draws you to this? I am passionate about health and wellness and love the balance of mind,body and spirit. Pilates really is a mind body exercise.
3. When did you first start dreaming about this ideal? The past 6 months.
4. What’s holding you back from going all in? Fear of failure and rejection. I have been a SAHM for almost 5 years and I have become quite comfortable in my family bubble. I almost forgot what it's like to interview and be serious in the adult world.
5. Sometimes the first step is the hardest… what’s one step you can take now on the way to realizing your dream? I need to get out of my comfort zone. Like the quote says " Life begins when you get out of your comfort zone" .