Daily Dose of Inspiration

Monday, May 2, 2011

Motivational Mondays

Floating today

I have lost 3 pounds this week. It feels good.

7am- Vishake

{almond milk, frozen berries, flax oil, ice, vi shake 2 scoops}

9 am gym- treadmill for 25 minutes (10min miles)

1030-snack apple and 12 almonds

11-blogging about how great I feel, drinking my chia water

Also excited for me finally working towards my goals and dreams.


I am getting Pilates certified!!!!! I will be taking classes in June and I just can't wait.

I have always wanted to do this. I have a background in dance and nursing. I think it's a great combination to pursue this dream of mine. But FEAR always got in my way. That little voice telling me I can't afford it, I have no time, I don't have experience. All of it was wrong. I finally kicked that FEAR in the **s and I am going for it.

1 comment:

Heather said...

That's so awesome Brenda! I had thought about doing pilates certification too but like you scared of the cost and no time. so yay for you!! If you need to practice training, i'll do it! and yay for the weight loss!!