Daily Dose of Inspiration

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Favorite Ideas

These are some fantastic ideas that I heart out in blogland, DIY land, dream land...

Raingutter bookshelf. How clever.

The cutest art station. I see IKEA all over this one.
www.childhood101.com

DIY terraniums
www.Lowes.com


Love this master closet accessory center.
I see lots of repurposed items.
www.welcometoheardmont.com


Unique idea for a chalk board.
www.bystephanielynn.com




My family would love this oatmeal bar. We all like our oatmeal different and it incourages our little ones to make choices and be independent. They just love adding toppings to their oatmeal.

www.applevalleygirl.blogspot.com






1 comment:

Ange said...

I LOVE those terraniums -such a cute presentation! Actually - I love all that you love in this post ;)