Daily Dose of Inspiration

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Look at what I found Freebie Friday


Oh how I would love to have a party designed by Kate Landers. She brings every childs dreams come to life. Here party details are amazing and if you get a chance please check out her site. Right now she has a freebie just in time for Valentines Day.








Another fab freebie and you must see all of the other creations she's come up with from just this one piece.

here



How cute is this. I am making these for my daughters and filling them up with love notes and goodies. I am thinking of doing this everyday in the month Feb.















2 comments:

Heather said...

OMG, super cute!! I was just thinking about Valentine's day too. I need to make something super cute for the boys' school.

xoxo

Jess :) said...

Thanks so much for linking to our mailbox tutorial! I hope your girls like them :)

-Jessica from MiscMakers.com