Daily Dose of Inspiration

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Finally a solution that may just work.

How genius is this idea? Head on over to here. This has become one of my fave blogs. I don't know how someone can have so many great ideas. Well she does and this one is genius.

I have a small hall closet and this door organizer is the solution to all of my knick knack, can't find a home for this crap problem.
I plan on using the pockets for diapers, wipes, cameras, hair bows, sunscreen.... Really just about everything that you need at your fingertips or just can't find a home for or the go to place for your husband. I am heading over to Target right now but first I am heading over to her blog to find some more great ideas.

1 comment:

Design Elements said...

wonderful solution! lovely greetings