Daily Dose of Inspiration

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Stocking Stuffers for your lil artist

My girls are little artists these days and need constant change, creativity, ideas to keep them busy. Sometimes I want to paint an entire wall with chalkboard paint but I don't think it's such a great idea since we are renting right now. My girls would go to town with such a large canvas.

How about your windows? Or that large sliding glass door?

Lyra Wax-O-Glas window crayons.
I am so excited to have found these. I have yet to try them but I hear they wipe off glass easily.


Love this kit. I am sure it's too big for a stocking but you need to check out this natural line of art supplies.




Now this is a clever idea. This company uses water soluble pigments from fruits, veggies, flowers and spices.
Happy shopping

No comments: