Daily Dose of Inspiration

Monday, December 6, 2010

It's a diaper bag??

I have been on the hunt for the perfect diaper bag. Most importantly one that does not look like one. My little toddlers still need those sippy cups, snacks, wipes, blah, blah, blah. You get it. I have finally found her.

Meet Charlie by Timi and Leslie







Isn't she pretty even on a stroller. If you look closely there are these cute little straps to strap on to your stroller.




PVC free





All of these accessories come with it. I love the mommy clutch that holds your keys, cards etc..

And so reasonably priced.

Only problem is what color do I choose?


3 comments:

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

This is amazing...when my kids were small I chose a diaper backpack in black, so my husband would use it as well! If this had been available I would have selected the turquoise and not cared one bit if the hubby didn't want to be seen opening a turquoise bag!!
Janell

Heather said...

That diaper is bag is so cute and stylish. Loves it!

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Wow, that is gorgeous!!