Daily Dose of Inspiration

Monday, June 7, 2010

we got hot and dirty this weekend

At the Camp Pendleton Mud Run that is. It was my first time and it was the most fun I had had in along time. The whole run was 6 miles on the marine base. We ran a challenging course up hills, very vertical hills, scaled two 5 ft walls, walked across a murky lake, crawled thru tunnels and crawled on your elbows in ankle deep mud . It was awesome. Very challenging and I will do it again. Can't wait for next year.


Before shot


after shot
I literally had mud coming out of my ears.



My great friend Vanessa who is always up for a challenge.

The after shot. All smiles still.

2 comments:

Lynett said...

Love that you guys are all still smiling at the end. I'd probably be flat on my face!

Simply Fit Mama said...

This event looks like soo much fun!! I am going to mark my calendar for next years race!!