Daily Dose of Inspiration

Friday, July 10, 2009

March 2010

I am looking forward to Time Burton's 3D fantastical movie "Alice in Wonderland". Johnny Depp (love him) will be starring as the mad hatter. Brilliant.

Tim Burton always creates amazing and imaginative films. Okay, so that's a nice way of saying strange, sometimes creepy. But I have to admit I am always looking forward to watching his next film. Just look at the makeup, the effects, the colors.

It's going to be one hell of a ride down the rabbit hole.
(comingsoon.net)



2 comments:

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

I'm so excited for this as well! It looks so good!

Izabella said...

I just saw the trailer for it yesterday. Looking good.
Johny Depp is perfect for it, as these are the only type of roles that he does play as of late. I miss seeing him in a role of a " regular" human being, like in "What's eating Gilbert Grape".