Daily Dose of Inspiration

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Entertaining

I love entertaining when I get around to it. Between a two year old, an 8 month old, a wild boxer, a large home to keep somewhat clean and in order, who really has the time. Not me. But lately I have been drawn to the party world. Not your birthday, wedding or big to do party but a simple, casual gathering of friends for good conversation, yummy food and drinks.


I love, love, love cake stands especially this black one.
{rosannainc.com}

You can't go wrong with a lemonade jar. I want one just to put sangria in.
{Pier1.com}

Again, the tiered platters are simply my favorite. This would be perfect for a brunch.
{rosannainc.com}


A perfect buffet table. I could see a large bowl or bucket placed in the opening. You can see there is a place to hang your wine glasses on the second shelf.
{pier1.com}



Aren't these pretty? Acrylic patio safe drinkware. Better than the classic red plastic cups.
Cheers to good times and much needed mommy time.





No comments: