Daily Dose of Inspiration

Sunday, April 26, 2009

What's for dinner?

Had a lovely Sunday morning walk with the family. I just love looking at the gardens around our neighborhood. I would take pictures but I'm afraid they'll think I'm a freak or a stalker. I may have to do a drive by though because I just saw the most amazing vine of climbing roses arched over an entry way.


Today is a lazy day and I feel like cooking a new recipe. I came across an amazing site http://www.smittenkitchen.com/. The recipes range from homemade ice cream to Indian. You must check her out. My hubby walked in on this picture while I was checking out the site and so guess what's for dinner?




Fresh pasta with tomatoes , favas and sausage



(maybe not fresh pasta)

1 comment:

Lynett said...

You always post great recipes :) That looks so yummy!