Daily Dose of Inspiration

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Get the look for less: Dining rooms

I am obssessed with these two dining room tables and have been for some time now.  I have always loved reclaimed wood pieces and Restoration Hardware really has some beauties but the price is crazy. Till I discovered Living Spaces.  Take a look at these look a likes and you tell me is there much of a difference?

 Restoration Hardware
Trestles Table $ 2970


Living Spaces
Carolina Table $975
7 pieces $1995

Living Spaces
Tahoe table with benches $1895



West Elm
Emmerson Table $1199
Bench $599
The dining room below is from HGTV green home 2012


I think this really seals the deal.  I must have.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hi I’m Heather! Please email me when you get a chance! I have a question about your blog. HeatherVonsj(at)gmail(dot)com

Mary said...

new follower from http://vintageboomer.blogspot.com/

Nina Richard - PhD by Publication said...

Wow! The prices are so much more affordable than normal. All the different wood pieces are all unique and well crafted. When you look at it in a home setting you are practically sold.



My Webblog: http://online-phd-uk.co.uk/