Daily Dose of Inspiration

Monday, May 9, 2011

Why so Blah?




Ritz Carlton, Laguna Niguel

Well my weekend was fabulous. Husband and I stayed at the Ritz in Laguna Niguel and it was gorgeous. My goal was to be buzzed and relaxed and not think about anything or anyone. It was hard since I think of my little ones all the time that's why I say drink away. I of course say this with heavy sarcasm. It was a day filled with yummy food and drink.


Now it's back to reality, and back to work. Why is it when I get back from vacay or a relaxing weekend I am so tired and feeling blah? My goals are to refesh and rejuvinate and I feel like I need another weekend away to refresh myself from last weekend? HMMMM



As I type this I am seriously pondering this.....




AHA I got it






If you ever get a chance to go to the Ritz Carlton in Laguna then you must remember to go to ENO. It's my second home, it would be if I had it my way. WHY???



Three words



WINE, CHEESE and CHOCOLATE



I think I ate my body weight in cheese. It was decadent and heavenly.

I think this may explain my feelings. I am going through withdrawals from cheese.
























1 comment:

Tina @ Faith Fitness Fun said...

Sounds like an EXCELLENT vacation! Although I feel you on it being hard not to think of the kids all the time.

Wine, cheese, and chocolate sounds perfect.