Daily Dose of Inspiration

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Apple TV is the bomb.

I have no excuses to say that I just can't workout today. I do have a small library of workout videos and hand weights but they are all 40- 60 minutes long. Now that isn't gonna cut it for my two girls. Mommy can't workout for one hour without interruptions.










So what do I do when I am in a pinch and need to get some wort of sanity in my day? I turn to this





















This is an awesome video. You can pick and choose the segment you want to do and each one is just ten minutes. So if I get in 3 segments or just one because my two year old is literally hanging off of my leg I am okay and still feel great knowing that I did something great for myself.




And I should mention that I do own this little black box called Apple Tv. Love this since my netflix account is part of it which means I get to view so many of these fantastic movies and fitness videos.

No more wasted $$$ on fitness videos.

No more boredom from watching the same fitness videos that you can probably do now with your eyes closed.

No more excuses



No comments: