Daily Dose of Inspiration

Monday, November 22, 2010

I'm late for a very important date.

My hubby's birthday is today and unfortunatley he is out of town. The upside of it is I get a little more time to figure out what to get him. I am so bad like that. Seriously.
He got tons of birthday cards in the mail this weekend and not one from me. Thankfully my mom ( who knows me very well) sent my hubby a birthday card from the girls. I know, I know it sounds heartless but I did have a busy weekend and turkey day is just around the corner too. Just last year his birthday fell on thanksgiving day and that was tough because I needed to make him feel special while I basted the turkey and mashed the potatoes.
I think I may make him some whoopie pies. I do know for sure that a way to his heart is through sweets and chocolate.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday to Brian. Didn't you make that awesome chocolate cake last year?? whoopie pies are sooo good.

Lynett said...

Happy Birthday to the hubs! You better get the party started before he gets home :)