Daily Dose of Inspiration

Monday, October 4, 2010

Thoughts


Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Life has been crazy here. We are moving this week and with two little girls that want to play, unpack what mommy has just packed or sorted or organized, it feels like I am taking two steps back sometimes. I haven't been able to think of anything but this move. My dreamy inspiring thoughts, blogs, visions have all been put on hold. I just love to dream and think of beautiful and inspiring things and that's why I created this blog. It is my little escape. I am looking forward to the change, making new friends seeing old ones again too. It isn't a far move just a new county.
So this week has been crazy and has been a highly emotional one too. Maybe it's the move, the stress of renting a home ( this place was not clean by my standards) and feeling limited to what you can do to make it your home, or maybe it's the fact that the home we brought our girls to once they were born is not ours anymore.
These emotional rollercoasters have me not feeling my best. I have been making the worst decisions on my health. I need to change all of it. I want to look and feel my best and hopefully one day inspire other women to do so too. How I plan on doing that is still in the works. I am still looking for that path or that door that will lead me in the right direction. What I do know is that I need to take it slow and steady so I don't get overwhelmed and feel like I have failed. I am learning slow and steady works best for me otherwise I am very critical and can be hard on myself. I never was like that before I wonder why I am now? I have not taken the time to care for myself. I am not nurturing my needs and wants. It's amazing what that special "me" time can do for you. It can be so refreshing, renewing and relaxing on the mind, body and spirit. If I know this then why don't I do it more often?
I need to set some goals for myself and create a plan of action. I know right now one of them is to stay away from the blogging world. I do peruse my faves every once in a while when I need to feel inspired. My blog needs some revamping and nurturing too and I hope once I clear all the mental clutter and get off of this rollercoaster I can feel excited to blog again.

Brenda

1 comment:

Heather said...

Funny, I have been feeling so bleh too. I haven't posted anything on my blog for a month. everytime I go to write something, it doesn't come out.I thought October would be a fresh, new month, but nope. Hang in there my friend. I'm sure once the move is over you will feel better. It has to be so hard to move with two little ones. I'm glad you will be closer. I want us to hang out again and our kids to play together. Love you lots!