Daily Dose of Inspiration

Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Quick Family Makeover



I wanted to let you know of an awesome program I just joined for three weeks. The program is designed to help you take full advantage of the summer with your family. Together we are going to learn some amazing tools and interact with some life coaches who can help us implement the changes we desire. I'm excited to use this as the motivator to change a few things with my kids and it will only take a few minutes a day. For a long time now I have been looking for ways to reduce our stress and overwhelm at home, while increasing the joy and peace. I really think this program will help us set our goals for the summer in motion. I am really looking forward to starting this program in July and just wanted to send a quick shout out to see who if anyone wanted to join me in my adventure. You can look at all the fun details at: www.thequickfamilymakeover.com. Sign up there and let me know when you do! I'm hoping you'll join me on this adventure. It's going to be the best investment I make for my family this summer!

I also wanted to mention that it only takes 1o minutes a day and it's 21 days. I love Lori Radun who is one of the parenting coaches who will be joining me on this new journey to peace and calm. AAAhhhh. She has a great site www.momnificent.com there you will find tons of motivation and inspiration. I hope you will join this group for support and inspiration.

No comments: