Daily Dose of Inspiration

Monday, May 17, 2010

Inspiration for the Outdoors

I just love the use of rain gutters planted with ivy to create a privacy wall.

I will have to try this. Milk cartons were used for the cement molds.


Or an even prettier option is to use wicker baskets for molds.




A mint chandelier sounds so refreshing and easy enough to do. Hang your pot from wire.



Herb towers are so popular. Anyone can have an herb garden now. Even someone with limited space. This would be great to have on the patio next to the kitchen.


Credit

1 comment:

alissa {33shadesofgreen} said...

I love all the pictures you posted here! I am actually working on the concrete planters now. I made some a few years ago and they turned out alright, but when I saw them in last month's Martha I knew I had to try them again! I love the little ones planted with succulents!

I also want to try your avocado wraps - yum, those look great!

Thanks so much for your comment on my blog - I really appreciate it!
Alissa