Daily Dose of Inspiration

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Motivational Mondays for your creative soul

I recently came across this fabulous site, Big Picture Scrapbooking. Now I am not a scrapbooker, I tried and I just couldn't keep up with my books and I became so overwhelmed with all of the products out there and the great talent that I saw at scrapbook stores. But when I found this site I was so excited. I love their philosophy which is that everyone is creative we just need to take the time to nurture and discover it. They have come up with unique and creative ways to do so. I am going to be a part of the 30 days of Soulful Seasonal Celebration. All you need is a camera and a little motivation.
The goal with Picture Spring however, is to not only prompt you into taking a photo each day, it's to help elevate that click into a mindful meditation, an act of gratitude, a narrative of your heart. This will ensure that each picture you create will be its own piece of art — a treasure in itself. Nothing else required. No end result to work toward; just your own unique vision personified in a photograph. For these 30 days, that alone is enough

No comments: