Daily Dose of Inspiration

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Popcorn Bar

The thought of having a candy bar buffet at my daughter's first birthday makes me a bit nervous in dealing with a group of sugar rushed kids climbing the walls and jumping on the couches and would probably make many of my friends and family want to ring my neck since Halloween was just a week ago. So I have decided to go a healthy and very budget friendly route. POPCORN!!! Not just plain or buttery popcorn but a popcorn bar with several salty and sweet toppings. Okay, so maybe not entirely healthy, but what's a party without candy, cakes and sweetness. In my research there are several sweet and savory concoctions. The sky is the limit with popcorn. Just imagine a s'mores version. Chocolate chunks, graham crackers, and mini marshmallows. YUMM


Martha Stewart


flickr


No comments: