Daily Dose of Inspiration

Monday, November 16, 2009

Creating a kids thanksgiving table

I am having dinner at my house this year as well as making the entire menu. I am going to need all the help I can get from mom and that means grandma's babysitting duties will have to be passed on to someone else. I am thinking of making it special this thanksgiving by creating a space for the kids. How fun would it be to have your own table and decorated just for you. These ideas are sure to keep the kiddos busy and entertained and hopefully make mommy thankful for eating their veggies too.


works as a tablecloth and little artists canvas.

country living


a basket filled with goodies for keeping little ones busy

an art tool centerpiece
family fun



a thankful tree


being thankful turkey
parents.com



place cards idea
family fun





No comments: