Daily Dose of Inspiration

Thursday, October 8, 2009

100 momspirations! and NieNie

My inspirations everyday


Yesterday I turned on the tv and watched Oprah. It had the most amazing heart touching story about Stephanie Nielson, also known as NieNie in the blog world. I had heard of her story and read her blog a little here and there and when I heard that she was on Oprah I was ready to break out the tissues. She is an amazing woman, strong and so lovely. She is inspiring to me and I can't seem to get her out of my head. I think it's because she taught me the greatest lesson in life to be patient and never take life for granted. I have heard this lesson before, it's not new to me but for some reason yesterday the lesson was heard loud and clear. I am so touched by her and her story draws me in maybe because she is a mother and a wife who takes care of her family wearing cute aprons and has amazing photos on her blog illustrating her life, her kids, her home and her hubby. Maybe it's because she has such strong family ties and faith in Jesus. Maybe it's because everyday when she gets up for her kids she is present, and may be in pain, but she's there to cut their apples, give them baths despite the bandages that cover her arms and hands. She is simply there to be their mommy.






It's the simple things in life that we take for granted. I am so grateful to be at home with my girls, I have my health, a loving hubby, a beautiful home and wonderful family.






Thank you, Thank you, Thank you






P.S. It's my 100th post! Yipee!!!







No comments: