Daily Dose of Inspiration

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Inspirational Thoughts Thursday

I always look for inspiration in my everyday surroundings. Sometimes it's from my daughters, my hubby or even a magazine. It's what drives me, puts a smile on my face, makes me hopeful and happy. I thought it would be great to add some inspirational words/thoughts today and every thursday. Who doesn't need and love a little inspiration.
What inspires you?




DREAM

If there were ever a time to dare,

to make a difference,

to embark on something worth doing, it is now.

Not for any grand cause, necessarily --

but for something that tugs at your heart,

something that's your aspiration,

something that's your dream.

You owe it to yourself to make your days here count.

Have fun. Dig deep. Stretch.


Dream Big.


Know, though, that things worth doing seldom come easy.

There will be good days and there will be bad days.

There will be times when you want to turn around,

pack it up, and call it quits.

Those times tell you that you are pushing yourself,

that you are not afraid to learn by trying.


Persist.


Because with an idea, determination,

and the right tools, you can do great things.

Let your instincts, your intellect,

and your heart guide you.


Trust.


Believe in the incredible power of the human mind.

Of doing something that makes a difference.

Of working hard. Of laughing and hoping.

Of lazy afternoons. Of lasting friends.

Of all the things that will cross your paths this year.

The start of something new brings hope of something great.

Anything is possible. There is only one you.

And you will pass this way only once.

Do it right.


Author: Unknown

courtesy: Momnificent Blog

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I love that poem. Thank you for sharing it! So so inspirational...exactly what I needed to read today!