Daily Dose of Inspiration

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Bug spray optional

It's that time of year, cool summer nights, barefoot picnics, stargazing and music in the park. I am looking forward to this Friday evening because a local swing band will be playing at our local park.
I think I will make the menu simple since it will be our dinner.
  • Avocado and ham sandwiches
  • Cheese and fruit platter
  • watermelon
  • chilled wine and juice for the little ones

Okay that sounds wonderful but..... I need to make sure it all goes as planned. Need to find parking among the thousand that will be there. Hopefully I'll find a great spot to dance, let my daughter go crazy and see the band. Oh yeah and hopefully the meal that I plan to bring doesn't end up being In -n-Out Burger, which isn't a bad thing.

Oh, and I must remember to bring bug spray.





No comments: