Daily Dose of Inspiration

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Brooklyn!!!

My daughter Brooklyn had her second birthday this past weekend and we had a blast planning it, creating it and sharing in this special day. It was a fish theme.
The birthday girl
Digging for treasure. I threw in colorful seashells and plastic sea creatures.

The cake consisted of 26 cupcakes shaped into a fish. I clould kill myself for not taking a picture before we devoured it. It not only was delish but so cute too.


Our hillside had various fish cutouts stapled to wood stakes. It looked like an under water fish tank.




The favors were fun to put together. Each pail had fish crackers, stickers, crayons and bubbles.



The mystery fish game had my husband on the other side of the sheet and the children were to pretend they were fishing. He would then place a toy on the other end of the hook and give a little tug. The kids loved the treats on the other end.





My homemade birthday sign. I brought out all of the dusty scrapbookig supplies and papers for this one. I had fun making it for her. She can hang her name up in her room after the party.









4 comments:

Lynett said...

Aw, HB Brooklyn. I love the theme! Everything looks great!

Cooke Family said...

Very cute! I love it.

Cooke Family said...

it looks like we missed a great party. i love all you fishy ideas! mwah.

Brenda said...

awww, thanks Jen.