Daily Dose of Inspiration

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Ready to change it up a bit



Now that spring is almost here and the days will start to get warmer soon I am thinking about all of the possibilities that I can make in my home. I don't even know where to begin. There's the girls bathroom, our master bathroom, the playroom...... I have been feeling wonderful lately. Blessed to have my girls, hubby and home. I don't know maybe it's the fact that I am working out, eating better ( gave up sugar and coffee) I appreciate all the things that have come to me in many positive and negative ways. Things happen for a reason and I think it takes a slap in the face ( not literally) for life to come at you. Okay so I gave up on sugar so this photo will have to do for now. Oh wait, check out the link below. Cupcakes sweetened with Agave Nectar, for the sugar conscious. How sweet and yummy :)

No comments: